Graham Caswell B.A.(Hons); Dipl.Arch (Oxford); RIBA is a rural, Sole Practitioner Architect based between Abingdon, Wantage and Witney.
With over 30 years' experience, I specialise in domestic and residential projects, translating my clients’ aspirations into professional design and workable construction solutions. I recognise the importance of bringing dreams and visions to reality, I therefore take a personal approach and work closely with each client to understand their ideas and put together plans that meet their family needs and local design requirements. I have well-established contacts with specialist consultants and local contractors.
• Feasibility studies, surveys and outline designs
• Initial designs using computer generated systems which allow for easy alteration and further development
• Full design, planning permissions and local authority consents
• Preparation of construction information
• Management of specialist consultants
• Tendering procedure
• Project management
• Exterior and interior feature enhancements
For a no-charge initial consultation or just to discuss your initial architectural needs for your current or future home, please contact me on 01865 821 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org